The 4615 is the most popular Canbus alarm on the market. Simple to install and available with vehicle specific spec sheets the 4615 is a must for modern vehicles.
The A4615 arms and disarms with the original key so there’s no need for an additional alarm key fob.
It offers full perimetric protection so your doors, boot and bonnet are protected. The ultrasonics offer full internal protection so everything is covered.
After purchase the vehicle specific spec sheet is emailed over and the programmed alarm is sent and usually received in the next working day (Mon-Fri.)
The alarm is sent with an install certificate and requires a competent installer. Most CAN alarm installs involve 7 wires to solder and an immobilisation cut. And thanks to the extensive Cobra catalogue of vehicle specific sheets these can be easily located.
- Vehicle Original Remote Control (PLIP)
- Vehicle Original Remote Control (DOUBLE WIRE CAN)
- Electronic Arming/Disarming via PIN Code (Push Button)
- Category 2-1 (Vehicles with Approved Immobiliser)
- High Power Wireless Battery Back- up Siren
- Ultrasonic Volumetric Interior Protection
- Perimetric Protection (door, bonnet, boot, etc)
- Pager/Siren Output (Negative – alternating or continuous)
- 2 Low Negative Wire CDL Control Including Total Closure
“Quite simply, if a product carries the Thatcham Quality Assured trademark – you can rely on it!” – Thatcham Research